How to Join Our Community
There are two ways to apply for housing with Chislehurst and Sidcup Housing Association:
Nominations from the Council
We accept nominations from housing departments of London borough local authorities (councils), if you meet their criteria. In addition we are now able to accept nominations from the neighbouring boroughs of Dartford and Sevenoaks. You must also meet the criteria listed below, the same as if you had applied to us directly.
Alternatively, we hold our own waiting list and can consider applications directly from members of the public who meet our eligibility criteria. Suitable applicants must:
- Be aged 60 years or over (both applicants if a joint application),
- Be able to live independently
- Not have assets exceeding £50,000 (including savings and property)
- Be living, or be working, in a London borough, or the neighbouring boroughs of Dartford or Sevenoaks, for at least the last two years continually. Priority will be given to applicants in the boroughs of Bromley, Bexley and Lewisham; where we have our properties.
- Be willing to rehouse animals as no pets are permitted in our properties
To receive an application form either contact us on 020 8467 9146 or view below:
Completed applications should be returned to our head office at 45 Invicta Close, Chislehurst, Kent BR7 6SJ.
We aim to provide our services consistently and fairly however if someone is unhappy with us they can use our complaints process.
View a summary of our complaints policy below: