How to Join Our Community
There are two ways to apply for housing with Chislehurst and Sidcup Housing Association:
Nominations from the Council
We accept nominations from the local authorities where our properties are located, therefore to be considered for one our schemes you can register with Bexley, Bromley or Lewisham housing departments if you meet their criteria.
Alternatively, we hold our own waiting list and can consider applications directly from members of the public who meet our eligibility criteria. Suitable applicants must:
- Be aged 60 years or over (both applicants if a joint application),
- Be able to live independently
- Not have assets exceeding £50,000 (including savings and property)
- Have lived or worked in the borough for which they are applying for at least the last two years.
- Be willing to rehouse animals as no pets are permitted in our properties
To receive an application form either contact us on 020 8467 9146 or view below:
Completed applications should be returned to our head office at 45 Invicta Close, Chislehurst, Kent BR7 6SJ.
We aim to provide our services consistently and fairly however if someone is unhappy with us they can use our complaints process.
View a summary of our complaints policy below: